- Group bookings are those where 4 or more people wish to book.
- Where the booking is for a date more than 3 months in advance the booking can be held provisionally (option) for 14 days on the bed plan. After this period, if no deposit has been received, the booking can be removed. Although the group leader should always be advised before the reservation is cancelled the booking can be removed if contact with the group leader is not possible.
- Where the booking is for a date within 3 months, but greater than a month, it can be held provisionally (option) for 7 days. After this period, if no deposit has been received, the booking can be removed without notification to the group leader. Although the group leader should always be advised before the reservation is cancelled the booking can be removed if contact with the group leader is not possible.
- Deposits to secure group bookings must be received as follows:
TIME BEFORE DATE OF STAYDEPOSIT REQUIRED
More than 1 month10%
1 month or less100%
- All group cancellations must be advised in writing either by mail or email. Cancellations cannot be accepted by telephone.
- Cancellations will incur the following charges:
TIME BEFORE DATE OF STAYCANCELLATION FEE
More than 1 monthNo Fee
Less than 31 Days10%
Less than 7 Days100%
- Every effort will be made by Shady Spruce to accommodate all requested changes to a group booking whether this be in the numbers of participants or the room allocation however, if numbers are decreased by more than 10% less than one month before arrival then the appropriate proportion of the cancellation charges, as stated in (6) may be applied.
- All payments must be made in US Dollars.
- All fees incurred by the payee due to the method of payment, (i.e. bank transfer fees issued by the sending or receiving bank), are to be paid by the group. Shady Spruce is not responsible for these fees.
- Security Deposit: Groups will need to leave a security deposit of $150.00 in the form of a credit card pre-authorisation upon arrival that will be refunded at the end of your stay
- These terms and conditions can only be varied by the discretion of either the General Manager or the Deputy General Manager.
- Please also read our standard terms and conditions.